Turks and Caicos Islands
Luxury Charters Available for Booking
Our company namesake, this Italian designed Azimut 54 combines functionality with elegant and refined aesthetics. The sun-pad in the bow comes with large cushions, for relaxing under the sun and enjoying beautiful sunsets. The fully air conditioned cockpit combines style and functionality with large and enveloping seats. The interior is marked by cozy sofas and a fully equipped kitchen. The light that filters through the saloon’s large windows enhances the pleasure of life on board. Everything is designed for an unprecedented level of comfort. There are three staterooms in the lower deck. The full-height master cabin is a veritable suite with wonderful panoramic sea views, an en-suite bathroom and a dinette for moments of privacy.
- Boat is equipped with a Seakeeper stabilization system. This system eliminates most of the boats rocking which makes for a very nice experience.
- A massive hydraulic swim platform at the aft of the boat allows for easy entry into the water for swimmers and snorkelers as well as for the recovery of any of our toys.
- Equipped with two full bathrooms with showers
This powerhouse Intrepid 475 Sport Yacht with four 627 engines sets the tone for design and craftsmanship. Explore near or far across the waters of Turks & Caicos in comfort and in style. She is beautifully shaded with comfortable seating at anchor or while cruising or speeding across the Caicos Banks. Choose to relax out on the main deck, at the back stern or up front with the wind in your hair. Access on and off the boat is made easy with side doors and ladders to and from the seas. Enjoy as an adventure to remember. Sip cocktails on a gentle sunset cruise or pull up at one of the world’s best beaches.
- Ample seating throughout with air conditioned covered lazerette area and aft bench seating as well as large bow pad that all guests can enjoy together
- Boat includes a generator to allow for all your devices to charge as well as onboard Wi-Fi to keep you connected
- XM Satellite radio with Bluetooth connect to listen to all of your custom playlists
- Abundant speakers throughout the boat so you can hear your tunes no matter where you are including the bow area
- Air conditioned cabin area with 2 state rooms and a large bow dinette seating
- Full bathroom with shower
Charter Tour Offerings
- Visit Little Water Cay, the only habitat of the Turks and Caicos Rock Iguana
- Go snorkeling on the barrier coral reefs
- Lounge on a deserted island beach
- Visit a local ship wreck
- Taylor Bay
- Split Rock
Island Tempus Luxury Charters offers half day charters in the morning and afternoon. The boat departs from Providenciales Turtle Cove Marina and the cruise lasts 4 hours. We will depart the marina and cruise Grace Bay to snorkel on the coral reefs that protect the beautiful island. On the way you will be treated to a narrative tour by one of the crew describing the island and it’s history, key points of interest, resorts, and flora and fauna. We then venture over to Iguana Beach or another secluded beach nearby.
Island Tempus Luxury Charters offers a sunset cruise that lasts 2 hours. The boat departs from Providenciales Turtle Cove marina and slowly cruises Grace Bay. Once you have seen the bay area we begin our turn west as the sun is beginning to drop on the horizon. The bow seating area is the place to be to see the spectacular view of the sun setting on the most beautiful backdrop you will ever witness. Complimentary champagne is provided for your party or just you and that special someone.
All food is provided by local favorites with exceptional quality and taste
- Mango Reef Restaurant provides fresh local flavors and seafood by chef Florent Sourmont
- Sweets N Flavours provides the most beautiful and delicious deserts you will ever have the pleasure of getting to taste
- We provide a great selection of local beers, and wines.
- You will really enjoy our Island Tempus Luxury Charters signature drink called Ocean Water. This is a delicious mixed rum drink named for the distinct blue green color that resembles the gorgeous waters of Turks and Caicos.
Book Your Luxury Charter Today
Select the boat you would like to charter below and pick the specific trip that you would like to book. The system will step you through picking a date and time that is available. After the selection of a date and time any options available for your selection will be displayed. Additionally, please let us know if you have any special requests such as diet preferences or anything else we can provide to make your charter the most amazing trip ever.